On January 10th The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club (WWC) President Doreen Horak presented a monetary donation and “wish list” supplies to Kyle’s Korner’s Director of Programs and Services, Linda Linscott.
Linscott came to the WWC for an afternoon program to share the mission of Kyle’s Korner to provide grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of donations from businesses, individuals and groups like the WWC, Kyle’s Korner can offer support groups and activities free of charge to the families they help.
For more information on the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club, including membership and events, please visit www.wauwatosawomansclub.com/ or call 414-257-9935
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th