On January 10th The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club (WWC) President Doreen Horak presented a monetary donation and “wish list” supplies to Kyle’s Korner’s Director of Programs and Services, Linda Linscott.
Linscott came to the WWC for an afternoon program to share the mission of Kyle’s Korner to provide grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of donations from businesses, individuals and groups like the WWC, Kyle’s Korner can offer support groups and activities free of charge to the families they help.
For more information on the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club, including membership and events, please visit www.wauwatosawomansclub.com/ or call 414-257-9935
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation