On January 10th The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club (WWC) President Doreen Horak presented a monetary donation and “wish list” supplies to Kyle’s Korner’s Director of Programs and Services, Linda Linscott.
Linscott came to the WWC for an afternoon program to share the mission of Kyle’s Korner to provide grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of donations from businesses, individuals and groups like the WWC, Kyle’s Korner can offer support groups and activities free of charge to the families they help.
For more information on the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club, including membership and events, please visit www.wauwatosawomansclub.com/ or call 414-257-9935
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic