On January 10th The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club (WWC) President Doreen Horak presented a monetary donation and “wish list” supplies to Kyle’s Korner’s Director of Programs and Services, Linda Linscott.
Linscott came to the WWC for an afternoon program to share the mission of Kyle’s Korner to provide grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of donations from businesses, individuals and groups like the WWC, Kyle’s Korner can offer support groups and activities free of charge to the families they help.
For more information on the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club, including membership and events, please visit www.wauwatosawomansclub.com/ or call 414-257-9935
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available