The 9th Annual Bay View Winefest, which has been part of Milwaukee's entertaiment scene for nearly ten years, will once again be part of the evening's wine culture, again at the Historic Marian Center in Bay View.
This year will featuure many amazing prizes and giveaways, including roundtrip tickets on American Airlines, and a flight in a real T-28 vintage warbird!
The wine fest is an annual fundraising event for the Milwaukee Air & Water Show, and also supports WAAGR (Wisconsin Adopt-A-Golden Retriever), a dog-rescue group based in Wauwatosa, Wis.
One of Milwakee's best events, the Bay View Wine Fest offers a diverse and varied sampling of superb wines, beer, and food from area establishments. Premier wine flight tickets are also available, which offers a higher level of wine tasting, with reserved seating.
Dress is always casual at the wine fest, and participants will enjoy great music at the event as well. New to the event will be a live music feature on Saturday nite with Mickey Fritz and Rodeo Bob, two local musicians with a flair!
Everything is included for a $30 ticket price. All the details can be viewed at bvwinefest.com. The event usually sells out, and only 500 tickets will be sold each nite. Wine fest participants must be 21 or older to attend.
Tickets may be ordered by Email, U.S. Mail, or Phone, by calling (414) 482-2069, or by sending an email with your name, address, and ticket order information to email@example.com. All advance sale tickets will be mailed until Monday, April 8th. Tickets ARE available at the door.
Tickets purchased after April 8th will be held at the Bay View Wine Fest "WILL CALL." Tickets are available at the door, based on availability! For further info, please call 414-482-2069, or visit www.bvwinefest.com, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids