Anesthesiologist Izabela Jugovac joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Izabela Jugovac, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Jugovac’s clinical interests include cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jugovac completed a cardiothoracic anesthesia fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from the University School of Medicine Rijeka in Rijeka, Croatia, in 2001, Dr. Jugovac completed an internship at Rijeka University Hospital Center and Pula General Hospital in Pula, Croatia, in 2002. She later completed a general surgery internship, in 2007, and an anesthesia residency, in 2011, both at MCW.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Lutheran Home Foundation Monarch Ball Raises Record Amount
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners