Anesthesiologist Izabela Jugovac joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Izabela Jugovac, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Jugovac’s clinical interests include cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jugovac completed a cardiothoracic anesthesia fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from the University School of Medicine Rijeka in Rijeka, Croatia, in 2001, Dr. Jugovac completed an internship at Rijeka University Hospital Center and Pula General Hospital in Pula, Croatia, in 2002. She later completed a general surgery internship, in 2007, and an anesthesia residency, in 2011, both at MCW.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22