Anesthesiologist Izabela Jugovac joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Izabela Jugovac, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Jugovac’s clinical interests include cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jugovac completed a cardiothoracic anesthesia fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from the University School of Medicine Rijeka in Rijeka, Croatia, in 2001, Dr. Jugovac completed an internship at Rijeka University Hospital Center and Pula General Hospital in Pula, Croatia, in 2002. She later completed a general surgery internship, in 2007, and an anesthesia residency, in 2011, both at MCW.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015