Anesthesiologist Izabela Jugovac joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Izabela Jugovac, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Jugovac’s clinical interests include cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jugovac completed a cardiothoracic anesthesia fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from the University School of Medicine Rijeka in Rijeka, Croatia, in 2001, Dr. Jugovac completed an internship at Rijeka University Hospital Center and Pula General Hospital in Pula, Croatia, in 2002. She later completed a general surgery internship, in 2007, and an anesthesia residency, in 2011, both at MCW.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder