Anesthesiologist Izabela Jugovac joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Izabela Jugovac, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She provides care at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Jugovac’s clinical interests include cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Jugovac completed a cardiothoracic anesthesia fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from the University School of Medicine Rijeka in Rijeka, Croatia, in 2001, Dr. Jugovac completed an internship at Rijeka University Hospital Center and Pula General Hospital in Pula, Croatia, in 2002. She later completed a general surgery internship, in 2007, and an anesthesia residency, in 2011, both at MCW.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference