Carol White, IOM, President of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC), announces the election of its 2013 board of directors. Directors are:
- Board Chair – Sally Piefer, The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law, Waukesha
- Past Board Chair – Sherry Douglas, SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc., Waukesha
- Vice President - Steve Miazga, R.A. Smith National, Brookfield
- Vice President - Robert Suycott, Tailor Made Benefit Solutions, Milwaukee
- Treasurer – Lynn Braden, Winter, Kloman, Moter & Repp, S.C., Brookfield
- Terri Arnas, Cardinal Stritch University, Brookfield
- Jeanie Martin, Squeegee Squad, Germantown
- Tom McRae, Chortek & Gottschalk, LLP, Waukesha
- Judi Murphy, Murphy Associates, Brookfield
- Mark Ostendorf, Residence Inn by Marriott, Brookfield
- Tony Rink, Renovations Group, Inc., Elm Grove
- Kevin Roche, Time Warner Cable Business Class, Milwaukee
- Jackie Ruppel, Johnson Bank, Brookfield
- Gjeret Stein, Sensible Gurus, New Berlin
- Valerie Willer, Bank Mutual - Brookfield
“We are pleased to welcome Sally Piefer and all of the board members to service on behalf of the Brookfield Chamber. These outstanding business leaders are integral to the functioning of the Chamber and its programs, and we welcome their innovation and support,” said White.
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce is the leading business organization representing the interests of business in the Brookfield area. The Chamber operates with an active committee structure of Chamber Board Members and committed Chamber members. The Chamber also recognizes the value in creating collaborative partnerships with other chambers in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. These partnerships expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and provide additional benefits to its membership.
For more information, please contact Carol White, President, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, at 262-786-1886 or email@example.com. www.brookfieldchamber.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parenting Tip: Enjoying a Less Stressful Holiday Season
- Coyote on 72nd Street
- Columbia St. Mary’s Hosting Free Seminar on Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2015 – nominations being accepted
- Building a Case for Change on Food Initiatives with the Amani Neighborhood
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th