Pediatrician Virginia Kaperick joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Virginia A. Kaperick, M.D., F.A.A.P., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, Dr. Kaperick’s clinical interests include all general pediatric issues. She succeeds in practical, “real world” pediatrics and hopes to bring some of her community experience to the next generation of pediatricians and family practitioners.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kaperick was employed by Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (formerly Children’s Memorial Hospital) for more than twelve years. She worked at hospital outreach sites as a pediatric hospitalist. She saw many patients at the suburban community hospitals, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and La Rabida Children’s Hospital, which specializes in the treatment of children with complex chronic medical issues. Prior to her hospital experience, she was a primary care pediatrician for three years in Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus in 1993, Dr. Kaperick completed her residency in pediatrics at Columbus Children’s Hospital. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in behavioral sciences from University of Chicago in 1988.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Geoffrey Lamb Wins AAMC Learning Health Systems Award
- Callen Earns 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Kohout named 2013 Rising Star
- Lakeland College expands ways students can take classes
- Toys for Tots Success at Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Wixon Names Colin Keating as Food Ingredients Buyer
- Callan named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyer
- Fast Cash For Holidays Could Cost You Later, BBB Advises
- Germantown High School Recognizes the November Students of the Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Recognizes Five Industry Advocates