Pediatrician Virginia Kaperick joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Virginia A. Kaperick, M.D., F.A.A.P., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, Dr. Kaperick’s clinical interests include all general pediatric issues. She succeeds in practical, “real world” pediatrics and hopes to bring some of her community experience to the next generation of pediatricians and family practitioners.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kaperick was employed by Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (formerly Children’s Memorial Hospital) for more than twelve years. She worked at hospital outreach sites as a pediatric hospitalist. She saw many patients at the suburban community hospitals, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and La Rabida Children’s Hospital, which specializes in the treatment of children with complex chronic medical issues. Prior to her hospital experience, she was a primary care pediatrician for three years in Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus in 1993, Dr. Kaperick completed her residency in pediatrics at Columbus Children’s Hospital. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in behavioral sciences from University of Chicago in 1988.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class