Pediatrician Virginia Kaperick joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Virginia A. Kaperick, M.D., F.A.A.P., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, Dr. Kaperick’s clinical interests include all general pediatric issues. She succeeds in practical, “real world” pediatrics and hopes to bring some of her community experience to the next generation of pediatricians and family practitioners.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kaperick was employed by Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (formerly Children’s Memorial Hospital) for more than twelve years. She worked at hospital outreach sites as a pediatric hospitalist. She saw many patients at the suburban community hospitals, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and La Rabida Children’s Hospital, which specializes in the treatment of children with complex chronic medical issues. Prior to her hospital experience, she was a primary care pediatrician for three years in Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus in 1993, Dr. Kaperick completed her residency in pediatrics at Columbus Children’s Hospital. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in behavioral sciences from University of Chicago in 1988.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease