Pediatrician Virginia Kaperick joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Virginia A. Kaperick, M.D., F.A.A.P., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, Dr. Kaperick’s clinical interests include all general pediatric issues. She succeeds in practical, “real world” pediatrics and hopes to bring some of her community experience to the next generation of pediatricians and family practitioners.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kaperick was employed by Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (formerly Children’s Memorial Hospital) for more than twelve years. She worked at hospital outreach sites as a pediatric hospitalist. She saw many patients at the suburban community hospitals, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and La Rabida Children’s Hospital, which specializes in the treatment of children with complex chronic medical issues. Prior to her hospital experience, she was a primary care pediatrician for three years in Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus in 1993, Dr. Kaperick completed her residency in pediatrics at Columbus Children’s Hospital. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in behavioral sciences from University of Chicago in 1988.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year