Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that 23 new employees joined the company in December 2012. The addition of these new employees allows the fast growing mortgage company to strengthen its resources and continue to provide its customers with superior service and quick turnaround times.
Notable new hires include:
Clint Andrew - Clint joined the Germantown, Wisconsin office as a Loan Partner II. He brings over 9 years of experience to his role at Waterstone Mortgage.
Dennis Brady– Dennis joined the Okauchee, Wisconsin office as a Loan Originator. He brings over 27 years of sales experience to his role at Waterstone Mortgage.
Bob Kagel – Bob joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Chief Appraiser. He has 17 years of experience as an appraiser and was previously employed with S&S Real Estate Appraisal Service, Inc.
Mary Schlicht – Mary joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Junior Underwriter. She has 15 years of industry experience and was previously employed at BMO Harris Bank.
Kyra Sommerville Moore – Kyra joined the newly created Urbandale, Iowa branch as a Branch Manager. She has over 13 years of industry experience and was previously employed at Inlanta Mortgage.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage Corporation and apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 550 employees in 11 states.
In 2011, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender with more than $1 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.7 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series