Are you a Veteran or a Surviving Spouse of a Veteran who Served during War Time? If you are, you may qualify for this special service related pension available to help offset some of the cost of home health care, assisted living, or nursing home expenses.
Hart Park Square Senior Community, located at 6600 W. River Parkway in Wauwatosa, invites veterans and their families to attend this free program on Tuesday, January 29th from 6 - 7 pm to learn about the Aid & Attendance benefit. Jim Duff, Director of the Milwaukee County Department of Veteran's Affairs, to learn more about this benefit, and the financial, medical and military service requirements for you to qualify. Bring along your questions!
A light supper will be provided. Tours will be available after the program. Please register by calling 414-476-8787 no later than Friday, January 25th.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group senior community. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22