Are you a Veteran or a Surviving Spouse of a Veteran who Served during War Time? If you are, you may qualify for this special service related pension available to help offset some of the cost of home health care, assisted living, or nursing home expenses.
Hart Park Square Senior Community, located at 6600 W. River Parkway in Wauwatosa, invites veterans and their families to attend this free program on Tuesday, January 29th from 6 - 7 pm to learn about the Aid & Attendance benefit. Jim Duff, Director of the Milwaukee County Department of Veteran's Affairs, to learn more about this benefit, and the financial, medical and military service requirements for you to qualify. Bring along your questions!
A light supper will be provided. Tours will be available after the program. Please register by calling 414-476-8787 no later than Friday, January 25th.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group senior community. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing