West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation Department Winter-Spring Registration is Underway!
Your West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation and Community Services Department is accepting registration for the Winter and Spring program offerings. Programs are offered for toddlers, youth, teens, adults, and seniors in areas of aquatics, art, sports, exercise and fitness, cooking, digital camera technology, automotive, driver's education, floral design and much, much more! Make us your New Year's Resolution! There truly is something for everyone. Visit us online at www.wawmrec.com or call us at (414) 604-4900. Don't delay, classes are filling fast!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scientist to investigate potential new targets to inhibit cancer growth
- Dental Associates’ Wauwatosa Clinic Continues to Serve Patients
- Son of Tosa Couple Takes Solemn Vows as Capuchin Friar
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!