Give your child the opportunity to experience an exciting, fun-filled year of learning, growth, and discovery!
Grandma’s House ~ 4K Open House ~ 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Highland Center – Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Hartland Center – Tuesday, January 16, 2013
Tosa Center – Wednesday, January 17, 2013
Brookfield Center – Tuesday, January 17, 2013
*Curriculum meets NAEYC’s high standards and focuses on children’s individual development.
*Ours is a full-day program, eliminating the need for “wrap around care”.
Grandma’s House has offered 4K since 1987, come see what makes us unique!
Visit www.grandmashouse.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!