Give your child the opportunity to experience an exciting, fun-filled year of learning, growth, and discovery!
Grandma’s House ~ 4K Open House ~ 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Highland Center – Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Hartland Center – Tuesday, January 16, 2013
Tosa Center – Wednesday, January 17, 2013
Brookfield Center – Tuesday, January 17, 2013
*Curriculum meets NAEYC’s high standards and focuses on children’s individual development.
*Ours is a full-day program, eliminating the need for “wrap around care”.
Grandma’s House has offered 4K since 1987, come see what makes us unique!
Visit www.grandmashouse.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation