Give your child the opportunity to experience an exciting, fun-filled year of learning, growth, and discovery!
Grandma’s House ~ 4K Open House ~ 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Highland Center – Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Hartland Center – Tuesday, January 16, 2013
Tosa Center – Wednesday, January 17, 2013
Brookfield Center – Tuesday, January 17, 2013
*Curriculum meets NAEYC’s high standards and focuses on children’s individual development.
*Ours is a full-day program, eliminating the need for “wrap around care”.
Grandma’s House has offered 4K since 1987, come see what makes us unique!
Visit www.grandmashouse.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research