Give your child the opportunity to experience an exciting, fun-filled year of learning, growth, and discovery!
Grandma’s House ~ 4K Open House ~ 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Highland Center – Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Hartland Center – Tuesday, January 16, 2013
Tosa Center – Wednesday, January 17, 2013
Brookfield Center – Tuesday, January 17, 2013
*Curriculum meets NAEYC’s high standards and focuses on children’s individual development.
*Ours is a full-day program, eliminating the need for “wrap around care”.
Grandma’s House has offered 4K since 1987, come see what makes us unique!
Visit www.grandmashouse.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th