Milwaukee/NARI Offers How to Prepare to Hire a Remodeling Contractor Panel Discussion on January 23
The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “How to Prepare to Hire a Remodeling Contractor.”
The event will be held Wed., Jan. 23, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
Mark Brick, CR, CGR, CAPS, B&E General Contractors, Inc., Glendale, Wis.
David Pekel, CFR, CAPS, CCP, Pekel Construction & Remodeling, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
Bob Quigley, CR, Brillo Home Improvements, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
Gary Sannes, CR, CGR, S.J. Janis Company, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
The panel discussion will provide input on the steps that consumers should take to research, contact, and hire a contractor to complete a home improvement and remodeling project, along with getting information on the wide variety of resources available to select a contractor. Homeowners will be provided with a process to follow to hire the contractor, along with tips on what they should seek in and from a contractor.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 51st annual Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show, to be held Thurs., Feb. 7 – Sun., Feb. 10. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park