The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls, along with Menomonee Falls High School, proudly presents an art show by the young artists in our community. Each student piece in the exhibition was chosen by the student’s art instructor for its outstanding merit. The pieces on display will range from drawings, paintings, collage, metals to sculpture.
The Guild and MFHS will be hosting a free opening reception with the young artists present, on January 10, 6:00 – 8 p.m. The show will be on display from January 10 – February 10. The Art Gallery is located in the lobby area off of the Menomonee Falls High School Auditorium. For more information about the student exhibit, please contact 414.719.6613.
The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls (AGMF) is a new nonprofit (503)(c) arts organization managed and supported by community members and volunteers. Our focus is to provide local artists living in/around Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, with opportunities & resources for networking, exhibition, and artistic development workshops. For more information or participation in the Art Guild, please contact 262-424-1570, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to our website at www.artguildmf.org.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military