As residents of Wauwatosa, you know that our city is a great place to live and raise a family because of our strong public school system. With the help of community members, involved parents, and caring teachers and staff, the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) continues to enrich the learning experience of Wauwatosa public school students.
The EFW exists entirely for the purpose of raising money to support and strengthen outstanding learning ideas that improve the overall educational quality of our public schools. In 2012 we awarded over $30,000 in grants which enhance and extend the established curriculum and support projects that are beyond the District's budget.
To continue to make an impact in our schools, we need your support. If you have not already returned your contribution envelope, we are pleased to announce that you can now make your EFW donation online. Just click the "DONATE TODAY!" button on our website (www.tosaefw.org) and you can use a credit card or your paypal account to make a contribution.
In addition, you can support the EFW by participating in any or all of our sponsored events. The Black & White Catered Affair (January 26, 2013), Walk/Run (May 4, 2013), and Early Release Bowling (every Wednesday during the school year). Visit www.tosaefw.org for more information on any of these events.
Thank you for your continued support of the EFW and the work we do to enrich the learning experience.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study