Overcome Weight Loss Resistance this New Year at Dr. Frahm's Wellness Event
Brookfield, WI.—27, Dec. 2012—Hormones like insulin and leptin are the key to weight loss. When low-quality foods cause the overproduction and burnout of these hormones, weight loss becomes nearly impossible—regardless of caloric intake.
On Feb. 2, 2013, Dr. Frahm will host the Maximized Living Make Over event, “RESOLVE: The New Year’s Weight Loss Challenge.” This event will share the latest research behind healthful weight loss, so people can establish—and maintain—a proper weight.
This event offers a 30-day weight loss challenge, but it is not about body image. Rather, its goal is to reestablish the proper function of the human body. In its ideal state, the body regulates all processes and hormones efficiently. Everyday factors like poor nutrition, inactivity, mental stress and even poor posture interfere with the body’s capacity to function.
At the Make Over event, Dr. Frahm will address a few simple concepts that will help people of all ages restore proper hormone function and manage weight naturally:
- How common food sources inhibit the function of leptin, the weight-loss hormone.
- Why traditional cardiovascular exercise encourages overeating and the storage of fat.
- How reparable irregularities in the nervous system can interfere with thyroid function.
- Why low-fat and non-fat foods cause steady weight gain.
- How sugar damages the function of insulin and the immune system.
“The word ‘resolution’ actually means ‘fixed purpose.’ Yet, with nearly all resolutions ending by January 3rd, clearly resolutions are far from fixed,” said Dr. Matt Frahm, Maximized Living & USA Wrestling Team Doctor. “The sad part is that the goals people set are important to their lives, to their families, and to their life's work. That's why we created a program that will not create a loose resolution, but a certain revolution. This event is designed to be truly transformational.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin