Twelve ActionCOACH of Elm Grove Clients Named Finalists for 2013 Business Excellence Awards
Twelve Southeastern Wisconsin businesses have been named finalists for the 2013 Business Excellence Awards. The finalists were announced recently by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm, the company sponsoring the event.
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove clients who are finalists for the 2013 Business Excellence Awards are:
- Best Customer Service Results – Central Office Systems; Right Choice Janitorial Supply, LLC
- Best Manufacturer/Wholesaler: Material Recovery, Inc.
- Best Overall Company (less than 10 employees): Allrite Home and Remodeling
- Best Overall Company (Less than 50 employees): Grounds Maintenance Services, LLC; MC Services; Winter Services
- Best Service Based: Krause Practice Management LLC; Swick Technologies
- Best Turnaround Company: Innovative Systems, Inc.
- Fastest Growing Company (less than 50 employees): 7 Summits
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Randy Miller, Allrite Home and Remodeling
Jim Palzewicz, president of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove, said, “The Business Excellence Awards honor the “best of the best” results in small and medium-sized businesses from around the world, and showcases exceptional results for business owners, entrepreneurs, their teams and their companies.”
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove has helped hundreds of business owners grow their businesses and be successful in the Milwaukee 7 region since 2004. They are the number one coaching firm in North America, and have received numerous national and international awards for their individual and collective coaching excellence. They were selected as one of the 2012 Top 10 Business of the Year by the Waukesha County Business Alliance.
“Congratulations to all our clients and their great achievements. We are proud of every one of you,” says Palzewicz. “More than 400 companies are participating in the Business Excellence Awards this year. Winners will be announced at the Business Excellence Awards ceremony held at the Red Rock Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 25, 2013.”
The 2013 Business Excellence Awards and Business Excellence Forum are sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm. The events are part of the company’s ongoing commitment to innovation, business excellence and business re-education for owners and teams who operate small-and medium-sized businesses.
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is the local home of ActionCOACHes Jim Palzewicz, Tom Palzewicz, Chris Carman, and Chris (CJ) Penasa. To learn more, call 262-790-1213 or go to www.actioncoachofelmgrove.com.
ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,000 offices in 41 countries. For more information, go to www.actioncoach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability