Pediatric Cardiologist Joshua Kovach joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Joshua R. Kovach, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (cardiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, his clinical interests include arrhythmia management in pediatric and congenital heart disease, inherited arrhythmia disorders, and pediatric pacemaker and defibrillator therapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kovach completed a fellowship in pediatric electrophysiology at Children’s Hospital in Boston. He completed a fellowship in general pediatric cardiology at MCW in 2011.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis in 2004, Dr. Kovach completed a residency in pediatrics at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Ore. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology and German from the University of Minnesota-Morris in Morris, Minn., in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic