Pediatric Cardiologist Joshua Kovach joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Joshua R. Kovach, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (cardiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, his clinical interests include arrhythmia management in pediatric and congenital heart disease, inherited arrhythmia disorders, and pediatric pacemaker and defibrillator therapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kovach completed a fellowship in pediatric electrophysiology at Children’s Hospital in Boston. He completed a fellowship in general pediatric cardiology at MCW in 2011.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis in 2004, Dr. Kovach completed a residency in pediatrics at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Ore. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology and German from the University of Minnesota-Morris in Morris, Minn., in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller