Pediatric Cardiologist Joshua Kovach joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Joshua R. Kovach, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (cardiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, his clinical interests include arrhythmia management in pediatric and congenital heart disease, inherited arrhythmia disorders, and pediatric pacemaker and defibrillator therapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kovach completed a fellowship in pediatric electrophysiology at Children’s Hospital in Boston. He completed a fellowship in general pediatric cardiology at MCW in 2011.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis in 2004, Dr. Kovach completed a residency in pediatrics at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Ore. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology and German from the University of Minnesota-Morris in Morris, Minn., in 2000.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016