Pediatric Cardiologist Joshua Kovach joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Joshua R. Kovach, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (cardiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, his clinical interests include arrhythmia management in pediatric and congenital heart disease, inherited arrhythmia disorders, and pediatric pacemaker and defibrillator therapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kovach completed a fellowship in pediatric electrophysiology at Children’s Hospital in Boston. He completed a fellowship in general pediatric cardiology at MCW in 2011.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis in 2004, Dr. Kovach completed a residency in pediatrics at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Ore. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology and German from the University of Minnesota-Morris in Morris, Minn., in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ