Pediatric Cardiologist Joshua Kovach joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Joshua R. Kovach, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (cardiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, his clinical interests include arrhythmia management in pediatric and congenital heart disease, inherited arrhythmia disorders, and pediatric pacemaker and defibrillator therapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kovach completed a fellowship in pediatric electrophysiology at Children’s Hospital in Boston. He completed a fellowship in general pediatric cardiology at MCW in 2011.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis in 2004, Dr. Kovach completed a residency in pediatrics at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Ore. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology and German from the University of Minnesota-Morris in Morris, Minn., in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde