Pediatric endocrinologist Susanne Cabrera joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Susanne M. Cabrera, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Board certified in pediatrics and internal medicine, her clinical interests include type 1 diabetes mellitus, disorders of sexual development, and general endocrinology. Her research focus is the prevention of type 1 diabetes.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Cabrera completed a fellowship in pediatric endocrinology and diabetology at the Riley Hospital for Children and Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tenn., in 2005, Dr. Cabrera completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at Indiana University School of Medicine. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C., in 2001.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease