Pediatric endocrinologist Susanne Cabrera joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Susanne M. Cabrera, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Board certified in pediatrics and internal medicine, her clinical interests include type 1 diabetes mellitus, disorders of sexual development, and general endocrinology. Her research focus is the prevention of type 1 diabetes.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Cabrera completed a fellowship in pediatric endocrinology and diabetology at the Riley Hospital for Children and Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tenn., in 2005, Dr. Cabrera completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at Indiana University School of Medicine. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C., in 2001.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military