Pediatric endocrinologist Susanne Cabrera joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Susanne M. Cabrera, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Board certified in pediatrics and internal medicine, her clinical interests include type 1 diabetes mellitus, disorders of sexual development, and general endocrinology. Her research focus is the prevention of type 1 diabetes.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Cabrera completed a fellowship in pediatric endocrinology and diabetology at the Riley Hospital for Children and Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tenn., in 2005, Dr. Cabrera completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at Indiana University School of Medicine. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C., in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease