Pediatric endocrinologist Susanne Cabrera joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Susanne M. Cabrera, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Board certified in pediatrics and internal medicine, her clinical interests include type 1 diabetes mellitus, disorders of sexual development, and general endocrinology. Her research focus is the prevention of type 1 diabetes.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Cabrera completed a fellowship in pediatric endocrinology and diabetology at the Riley Hospital for Children and Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tenn., in 2005, Dr. Cabrera completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at Indiana University School of Medicine. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C., in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?