Pediatric endocrinologist Susanne Cabrera joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Susanne M. Cabrera, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Board certified in pediatrics and internal medicine, her clinical interests include type 1 diabetes mellitus, disorders of sexual development, and general endocrinology. Her research focus is the prevention of type 1 diabetes.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Cabrera completed a fellowship in pediatric endocrinology and diabetology at the Riley Hospital for Children and Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis.
After earning her M.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tenn., in 2005, Dr. Cabrera completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at Indiana University School of Medicine. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C., in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class