Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – RichWoods; President Elect – Dave Eppelsheimer; Vice president – Eli Potkonjak; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Taylor Poehls.
Directors: Bob Gross, Warren Carity, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz, Ed Ellingson, John Foley
Looking forward to the meeting of January 8, 2013
December 27 – Round table, noon at Alioto's. Note that this is a Thursday.
January 8 – next regular meeting.
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: This week we had our annual Christmas Tea. Bill Sturm came all the way from Florida to join us. Ed Ellingson paid a happy buck for his new car, apparently acquired in conjunction with his wedding anniversary. Ken Snyder contributed a happy dollar for the end of WaterStone's consent order, but Ken also noted that his 17-year old is going to have shoulder surgery and faces several months of recovery. Dick Bachman paid a dollar for a moment to brag about his defibrillator and pacemaker, which contain more information that the Library of Congress. Several members donated dollars and suggested that the funds go to Sandy Hook. Bob Gross found a Boy Scout organization that is handling funds (several victims were Scouts), so we can trust that our money will be used well.
Meeting schedule: Note that our next regular meeting will be January 8, but some of us are meeting for lunch at Alioto's on December 27. The program assignments for January are:
8 – Steve Temple
15 – Carl Smith
22 – Bob Gross
29 – Paul Drellos
Please let Dave Eppelsheimer and Kevin Sjostrom know what your program will be, and let them know if you trade dates with someone else.
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom p Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak p Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup