Elm Grove firm recognized for excellence among service providers
Renovators Ltd, a division of Renovations Group, Inc., Elm Grove, Wis. has been honored by receiving Angie’s List Super Service Award, a leading national honor recognizing excellence among service providers.
Each year, less than five percent of the thousands of businesses earn the prestigious Super Service Award. It honors excellence among service and health providers who maintain a superior service record. It is based on businesses overall ratings and reviews from November 1st through October 31, 2012 and winners are notified in December. There is no fee attached to the award.
“Since the merger of Owner Assisted Remodeling and Renovators Ltd., and the subsequent creation of Renovations Group Inc. in July 2011, we have been highlighting our light-commercial division,” said Tony Rink, CR, business manager. “Renovations Group has completed several commercial projects in the past eighteen months, including renovation of a senior living center. So whether it’s a fit-out of a new retail space, a remodel of an existing office space, insurance repair of damage, or any combination of these, Renovations Group, Inc. is your source for commercial building needs, from design to completion.”
Renovations Group Inc was formed by the merger of Renovators Ltd and The OAR Group (Owner-Assisted Remodeling). They are located at 13390 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove, WI 53122. For further information, contact Tony Rink, business manager, at 262-821-1100, at email@example.com or by visiting www.renovatorsltd.com.
Photo identification – from left: Rick Ripple, Tony Rink, Scott Sengbusch, Kevin Anundson, Jeff Auberger
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story