Elm Grove firm recognized for excellence among service providers
Renovators Ltd, a division of Renovations Group, Inc., Elm Grove, Wis. has been honored by receiving Angie’s List Super Service Award, a leading national honor recognizing excellence among service providers.
Each year, less than five percent of the thousands of businesses earn the prestigious Super Service Award. It honors excellence among service and health providers who maintain a superior service record. It is based on businesses overall ratings and reviews from November 1st through October 31, 2012 and winners are notified in December. There is no fee attached to the award.
“Since the merger of Owner Assisted Remodeling and Renovators Ltd., and the subsequent creation of Renovations Group Inc. in July 2011, we have been highlighting our light-commercial division,” said Tony Rink, CR, business manager. “Renovations Group has completed several commercial projects in the past eighteen months, including renovation of a senior living center. So whether it’s a fit-out of a new retail space, a remodel of an existing office space, insurance repair of damage, or any combination of these, Renovations Group, Inc. is your source for commercial building needs, from design to completion.”
Renovations Group Inc was formed by the merger of Renovators Ltd and The OAR Group (Owner-Assisted Remodeling). They are located at 13390 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove, WI 53122. For further information, contact Tony Rink, business manager, at 262-821-1100, at email@example.com or by visiting www.renovatorsltd.com.
Photo identification – from left: Rick Ripple, Tony Rink, Scott Sengbusch, Kevin Anundson, Jeff Auberger
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids