Elm Grove firm recognized for excellence among service providers
Renovators Ltd, a division of Renovations Group, Inc., Elm Grove, Wis. has been honored by receiving Angie’s List Super Service Award, a leading national honor recognizing excellence among service providers.
Each year, less than five percent of the thousands of businesses earn the prestigious Super Service Award. It honors excellence among service and health providers who maintain a superior service record. It is based on businesses overall ratings and reviews from November 1st through October 31, 2012 and winners are notified in December. There is no fee attached to the award.
“Since the merger of Owner Assisted Remodeling and Renovators Ltd., and the subsequent creation of Renovations Group Inc. in July 2011, we have been highlighting our light-commercial division,” said Tony Rink, CR, business manager. “Renovations Group has completed several commercial projects in the past eighteen months, including renovation of a senior living center. So whether it’s a fit-out of a new retail space, a remodel of an existing office space, insurance repair of damage, or any combination of these, Renovations Group, Inc. is your source for commercial building needs, from design to completion.”
Renovations Group Inc was formed by the merger of Renovators Ltd and The OAR Group (Owner-Assisted Remodeling). They are located at 13390 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove, WI 53122. For further information, contact Tony Rink, business manager, at 262-821-1100, at email@example.com or by visiting www.renovatorsltd.com.
Photo identification – from left: Rick Ripple, Tony Rink, Scott Sengbusch, Kevin Anundson, Jeff Auberger
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds Four Members
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- CTSI grant to fund childhood diabetes study
- Chiropractic care resolves GERD
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure