Erin McCarthy, Branch Manager of WaterStone Bank’s Wauwatosa office since October of 2005, has been promoted to an Officer of the Bank. WaterStone has promoted the Branch Managers of its eight locations to Officers and changed the title of that position to Community President in order to recognize the contributions made by this position to the Bank and each community they serve.
As an Officer and Community President – Wauwatosa, McCarthy is a Board Member and Secretary for the Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District (BID), as well as the Chairman of the BID’s Marketing Committee. She is also a Board Member for the Friends of Hart Park Foundation, Inc. and member of the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce.
When asked what she enjoys most about her community, McCarthy commented, “I enjoy the variety of family-oriented activities the Wauwatosa community offers. I also enjoy working with the people in Wauwatosa and its surrounding communities.”
WaterStone Bank was established in 1921. Branch offices are located in Wauwatosa, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, and West Allis. The Wauwatosa office is located at 7500 W State Street.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class