Erin McCarthy, Branch Manager of WaterStone Bank’s Wauwatosa office since October of 2005, has been promoted to an Officer of the Bank. WaterStone has promoted the Branch Managers of its eight locations to Officers and changed the title of that position to Community President in order to recognize the contributions made by this position to the Bank and each community they serve.
As an Officer and Community President – Wauwatosa, McCarthy is a Board Member and Secretary for the Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District (BID), as well as the Chairman of the BID’s Marketing Committee. She is also a Board Member for the Friends of Hart Park Foundation, Inc. and member of the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce.
When asked what she enjoys most about her community, McCarthy commented, “I enjoy the variety of family-oriented activities the Wauwatosa community offers. I also enjoy working with the people in Wauwatosa and its surrounding communities.”
WaterStone Bank was established in 1921. Branch offices are located in Wauwatosa, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, and West Allis. The Wauwatosa office is located at 7500 W State Street.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark