Sarah Sallmann and Michele Mushall of Eisenhower Elementary School are utilizing a $4,879.00 Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) grant to introduce their students to new technology. The SMART Table allows groups of up to 8 students to work collaboratively by interacting with the multi-touch surface at the same time. By using the SMART Table students will discuss and build consensus through digital lessons, educational games and interactive learning activities.
For more information about the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol