Sarah Sallmann and Michele Mushall of Eisenhower Elementary School are utilizing a $4,879.00 Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) grant to introduce their students to new technology. The SMART Table allows groups of up to 8 students to work collaboratively by interacting with the multi-touch surface at the same time. By using the SMART Table students will discuss and build consensus through digital lessons, educational games and interactive learning activities.
For more information about the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22