Sarah Sallmann and Michele Mushall of Eisenhower Elementary School are utilizing a $4,879.00 Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) grant to introduce their students to new technology. The SMART Table allows groups of up to 8 students to work collaboratively by interacting with the multi-touch surface at the same time. By using the SMART Table students will discuss and build consensus through digital lessons, educational games and interactive learning activities.
For more information about the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament