Since 1964, the Wauwatosa Distinguished Award Council has annually recognized qualified individuals who have made a distinguished contribution to the community life of Wauwatosa. The 2012 Citizen of the Year recognition is planned for April 24, 2013 at Bluemound Country Club.
Nominations are currently being accepted for WAUWATOSA’S 2012 CITIZEN OF THE YEAR. Nominations may be made by any person, group of persons, or organization, but self-nomination will not be accepted. The required nomination forms are available at the City Clerk’s office in City Hall or email Patrick McNally at email@example.com for an electronic copy.
The deadline for nominations to be received by the Wauwatosa City Clerk is January 9, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!