Since 1964, the Wauwatosa Distinguished Award Council has annually recognized qualified individuals who have made a distinguished contribution to the community life of Wauwatosa. The 2012 Citizen of the Year recognition is planned for April 24, 2013 at Bluemound Country Club.
Nominations are currently being accepted for WAUWATOSA’S 2012 CITIZEN OF THE YEAR. Nominations may be made by any person, group of persons, or organization, but self-nomination will not be accepted. The required nomination forms are available at the City Clerk’s office in City Hall or email Patrick McNally at email@example.com for an electronic copy.
The deadline for nominations to be received by the Wauwatosa City Clerk is January 9, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference