Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – RichWoods; President Elect – Dave Eppelsheimer; Vice president – Eli Potkonjak; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Taylor Poehls.
Directors: Bob Gross, Warren Carity, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz, Ed Ellingson, John Foley
Looking forward to the meeting of December 18, 2012
December 13 – Board of directors at Alioto's.
December 18 – Christmas Tea
December 27 – Round table, noon at Alioto's
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: Rich Woods celebrated Dick Bachman's birthday in Dick's absence by paying a buck. Ed Ellingson paid $5 for his 44th anniversary. John Foley started happy dollars with one for a good time at Ed's Christmas party. Ken Snyder was happy for having finished his half marathon, despite high winds in Las Vegas. Dave Eppelsheimer was happy about the Pulaski Rams. Don Nordholm was happy, or at least bemused, by the notice he received saying that he had won free airline tickets, probably for a trip to Cudahy.
Speaker: Our speaker was Chris Malkovitz, a physical therapist at Froedtert. He had us stretching and sitting up straight, and he gave Eli special treatment. See below.
Member news: Rob Ritter saw Warren Breitlow last week at Trinity Village. Rob found Warren playing geography games with a crowd of ladies. Guess who was winning? Is there anyone who can pick Warren up for the Christmas Tea next week? He's at 7300 West Dean Road.
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom p Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak p Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan