Dental Associates, which has three clinics in the Milwaukee area and is Wisconsin’s largest family-owned dental group practice, has been featured in the inaugural edition of Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Awards that recognizes private businesses that have generated significant new jobs during the past three years.
Dental Associates created 50 jobs from 2008 to 2011. During that time, the company opened two new dental clinics in Franklin and Sturtevant, hiring dental hygienists, dentists and office personnel to accommodate its growth.
Dental Associates’ three Milwaukee-area clinics are located at: 11711 W. Burleigh St., Wauwatosa; 1135 S. Cesar Chavez Dr., Milwaukee; and 6855 S. 27th Street, Franklin.
“The award illustrates the success of our focus on delivering exceptional, personalized patient care,” says Dr. Thomas Manos, D.D.S, M.S., president and owner of Dental Associates. “We’ve been able to build new clinics and hire new employees because patients trust us and value our ‘patient first’ philosophy.”
“The top 100 companies on the list have created 73,032 American jobs in the three-year period from 2008 to 2011 – an amazing feat, given that much of that job growth came during the heart of the recession,” explains Inc. editor-in-chief Eric Schurenberg. “And it isn’t just the big guys that are adding jobs. Companies with less than $50 million in annual revenue make up nearly one-third of the Hire Power list.”
Founded in 1973, Dental Associates is Wisconsin’s largest family-owned dental group practice with 10 offices throughout the state and more than 700 staff members, including more than 100 doctors. Dental Associates provides complete family dental services, both general and specialty dentistry, under one roof – from pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults – with a focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. Dental Associates is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Through the company's CarePlus Dental Plans, Dental Associates provides affordable and high-quality dental health care to all Wisconsin residents. For more information regarding Dental Associates, visit www.dentalassociates.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances