Otolaryngologist Michael McCormick joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Michael E. McCormick, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of otolaryngology and communication sciences (pediatric otolaryngology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin New Berlin Clinic.
Board-certified in otolaryngology, Dr. McCormick’s clinical interests include stridor, neonatal and pediatric airway disorders, pediatric sinusitis, sleep-disordered breathing, and congenital and acquired pediatric neck masses.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. McCormick completed a fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
After earning his M.D. in 2006 from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Dr. McCormick completed a residency in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery at Wayne State University in Detroit in 2011. While at Wayne State University, he received the Teaching Resident of the Year Award from the Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery in 2011. Dr. McCormick also completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship at Children’s National Medical Center (Washington D.C.) in 2012.
He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Richmond in Richmond, Va., in 2002.
Dr. McCormick serves on the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Hand and Neck Surgery’s Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Committee.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo