David Feldner, CAE, Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Executive Director, Elected WSAE President
David Feldner, CAE, executive director of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, has been elected to a one-year term as the President of the Wisconsin Society of Association Executives (WSAE) for 2013.
The Wisconsin Society of Association Executives has more than 425 members dedicated to the profession of association management. Its mission is to serve as a forum where the association community thrives and grows.
Feldner, of Port Washington, has been Milwaukee/NARI’s executive director since August of 2005. Prior to joining Milwaukee/NARI, working nine years for Executive Director Inc., in Milwaukee serving client associations in various roles, including Executive Director. Feldner earned a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a major in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee in 1995 and achieved Certified Association Executive Certification in 2003.
Milwaukee/NARI, producer of the annual Home Improvement Show, Tour of Remodeled Homes, and Fall Home & Remodeling Show, provides area homeowners with resources to select a qualified home improvement and remodeling contractor, including a membership directory, remodeling guide, resource guide, and website, www.MilwaukeeNARI.org.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council or to receive a free copy of its membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, call 414-771-4071 or visit www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation