You can register to attend the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) Black & White Catered Affair on Saturday, January 26, 2013. Online registration is available by clicking on the "Black & White" tab on our website at www.tosaefw.org or you can download the registration form and mail it back in.
The evening features dance music by Swing Nouveau; silent and live auctions; and Master of Ceremonies, Vince Vitrano, Today's TMJ4 morning news anchor and Tosa East graduate. For additional information visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT