You can register to attend the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) Black & White Catered Affair on Saturday, January 26, 2013. Online registration is available by clicking on the "Black & White" tab on our website at www.tosaefw.org or you can download the registration form and mail it back in.
The evening features dance music by Swing Nouveau; silent and live auctions; and Master of Ceremonies, Vince Vitrano, Today's TMJ4 morning news anchor and Tosa East graduate. For additional information visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!