You can register to attend the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) Black & White Catered Affair on Saturday, January 26, 2013. Online registration is available by clicking on the "Black & White" tab on our website at www.tosaefw.org or you can download the registration form and mail it back in.
The evening features dance music by Swing Nouveau; silent and live auctions; and Master of Ceremonies, Vince Vitrano, Today's TMJ4 morning news anchor and Tosa East graduate. For additional information visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop & Metcalfe's Market
- Hart Park Square Art Guild
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Spring Sale Plant Pre-Orders due March 6th
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin