You can register to attend the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) Black & White Catered Affair on Saturday, January 26, 2013. Online registration is available by clicking on the "Black & White" tab on our website at www.tosaefw.org or you can download the registration form and mail it back in.
The evening features dance music by Swing Nouveau; silent and live auctions; and Master of Ceremonies, Vince Vitrano, Today's TMJ4 morning news anchor and Tosa East graduate. For additional information visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research