You can register to attend the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) Black & White Catered Affair on Saturday, January 26, 2013. Online registration is available by clicking on the "Black & White" tab on our website at www.tosaefw.org or you can download the registration form and mail it back in.
The evening features dance music by Swing Nouveau; silent and live auctions; and Master of Ceremonies, Vince Vitrano, Today's TMJ4 morning news anchor and Tosa East graduate. For additional information visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo