Come enjoy the annual Candlelight Christmas Concert on this Sunday, December 16th, at 4:00 p.m., at Mount Hope Lutheran Church, 8633 W. Becher Street in West Allis. This much-anticipated annual event will feature Christmas favorites performed by the choirs and ensembles made up of Mount Hope members.
Both of Mount Hope’s vocal choirs will perform, as well as the Bell Choir, Instrumental Ensemble, Children’s Choir and The Mount Hope Minstrels, a group of men who sing barber-shop style. The concert also will include a sing-along of traditional Christmas hymns and will conclude with a song featuring all the choirs and ensembles combined into a mass choir.
There will be a reading of the Christmas Story by one of Mount Hope’s pastors and the church will be festively decorated for the season, which will add to the enjoyment of the performances.
There is no charge to attend the concert, but there will be a free-will offering. The church is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking in the church parking lot and along the adjacent streets. For more information, please call 414-541-9500 or visit www.mounthopelutheranchurch.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival