Come enjoy the annual Candlelight Christmas Concert on this Sunday, December 16th, at 4:00 p.m., at Mount Hope Lutheran Church, 8633 W. Becher Street in West Allis. This much-anticipated annual event will feature Christmas favorites performed by the choirs and ensembles made up of Mount Hope members.
Both of Mount Hope’s vocal choirs will perform, as well as the Bell Choir, Instrumental Ensemble, Children’s Choir and The Mount Hope Minstrels, a group of men who sing barber-shop style. The concert also will include a sing-along of traditional Christmas hymns and will conclude with a song featuring all the choirs and ensembles combined into a mass choir.
There will be a reading of the Christmas Story by one of Mount Hope’s pastors and the church will be festively decorated for the season, which will add to the enjoyment of the performances.
There is no charge to attend the concert, but there will be a free-will offering. The church is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking in the church parking lot and along the adjacent streets. For more information, please call 414-541-9500 or visit www.mounthopelutheranchurch.com.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids