Come enjoy the annual Candlelight Christmas Concert on this Sunday, December 16th, at 4:00 p.m., at Mount Hope Lutheran Church, 8633 W. Becher Street in West Allis. This much-anticipated annual event will feature Christmas favorites performed by the choirs and ensembles made up of Mount Hope members.
Both of Mount Hope’s vocal choirs will perform, as well as the Bell Choir, Instrumental Ensemble, Children’s Choir and The Mount Hope Minstrels, a group of men who sing barber-shop style. The concert also will include a sing-along of traditional Christmas hymns and will conclude with a song featuring all the choirs and ensembles combined into a mass choir.
There will be a reading of the Christmas Story by one of Mount Hope’s pastors and the church will be festively decorated for the season, which will add to the enjoyment of the performances.
There is no charge to attend the concert, but there will be a free-will offering. The church is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking in the church parking lot and along the adjacent streets. For more information, please call 414-541-9500 or visit www.mounthopelutheranchurch.com.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016