The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, announced the election of the following officers and directors for 2013:
President: Dan Riedel, WiSC – Woller-Anger & Company, LLC, Elm Grove, Wis.
Vice President 1: David Pekel, CR, CAPS, CCP – Pekel Construction & Remodeling, Wauwatosa, Wis.
Vice President 2: Greg Adamec – Milwaukee Millwork, Milwaukee, Wis.
Treasurer: Bill Wandsnider – Wandsnider Landscape, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
Chairman of the Board: Dave Amoroso – Ron Sonntag Public Relations, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
The following individuals were elected to three year-terms to serve on the Board of Directors:
Chris Egner, MCR, UDCP– Chris Egner Design-Build-Remodel/Four Seasons Sunrooms, New Berlin, Wis.
Susie Feia – Feia Construction, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
In addition, Dan Callies of Oak Creek Plumbing in Oak Creek, Wis. was appointed Secretary, filling the open officer position.
The newly elected board members will join the following association members who will be continuing their service on the Board of Directors:
Josh Brown – Bliffert Lumber & Fuel Co., Milwaukee, Wis.
Tom Callen – Callen Construction, Inc., Muskego, Wis.
Ryan Fillinger – A. Fillinger, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
Dean Herriges, MCR, CKBR – Urban Herriges & Sons, Inc., Mukwonago, Wis.
Chris Holum – Kohler Co., Kohler, Wis.
David Markwiese – Nationwide Floor & Window Coverings, Wauwatosa, Wis.
John Phillips – The Cabinet Maker, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI - the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
# # # # #
Photo Caption: 2013 Milwaukee/NARI Executive Committee Members (l-r): Bill Wandsnider, Treasurer; Greg Adamec, Vice President 2; Dan Riedel, President, David Pekel, Vice President 1, and Dave Amoroso, Chairman of the Board.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military