Potential adopters can come to MADACC from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to look for their purr-fect companion. Special adoption fees for the event are: $25 for adult cats, $75 for kittens or $125 for 2 kittens.
All cats and kittens are vaccinated, de-wormed, micro-chipped (for identification), FeLV (feline leukemia virus) tested, and spayed/neutered. In addition, every cat or kitten adopted will go home with a free “goodie” bag full of gifts lovingly prepared by shelter volunteers.
Adoption volunteers will also educate potential adopters on the process of integrating a kitten or cat into their home. All adopters will be shown how to properly trim their new cat’s claws.
Potential adopters can “pre-qualify” by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be filled out at MADACC - Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park