Potential adopters can come to MADACC from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to look for their purr-fect companion. Special adoption fees for the event are: $25 for adult cats, $75 for kittens or $125 for 2 kittens.
All cats and kittens are vaccinated, de-wormed, micro-chipped (for identification), FeLV (feline leukemia virus) tested, and spayed/neutered. In addition, every cat or kitten adopted will go home with a free “goodie” bag full of gifts lovingly prepared by shelter volunteers.
Adoption volunteers will also educate potential adopters on the process of integrating a kitten or cat into their home. All adopters will be shown how to properly trim their new cat’s claws.
Potential adopters can “pre-qualify” by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to email@example.com. Applications can also be filled out at MADACC - Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study