Potential adopters can come to MADACC from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to look for their purr-fect companion. Special adoption fees for the event are: $25 for adult cats, $75 for kittens or $125 for 2 kittens.
All cats and kittens are vaccinated, de-wormed, micro-chipped (for identification), FeLV (feline leukemia virus) tested, and spayed/neutered. In addition, every cat or kitten adopted will go home with a free “goodie” bag full of gifts lovingly prepared by shelter volunteers.
Adoption volunteers will also educate potential adopters on the process of integrating a kitten or cat into their home. All adopters will be shown how to properly trim their new cat’s claws.
Potential adopters can “pre-qualify” by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be filled out at MADACC - Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22