Potential adopters can come to MADACC from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to look for their purr-fect companion. Special adoption fees for the event are: $25 for adult cats, $75 for kittens or $125 for 2 kittens.
All cats and kittens are vaccinated, de-wormed, micro-chipped (for identification), FeLV (feline leukemia virus) tested, and spayed/neutered. In addition, every cat or kitten adopted will go home with a free “goodie” bag full of gifts lovingly prepared by shelter volunteers.
Adoption volunteers will also educate potential adopters on the process of integrating a kitten or cat into their home. All adopters will be shown how to properly trim their new cat’s claws.
Potential adopters can “pre-qualify” by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to email@example.com. Applications can also be filled out at MADACC - Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!