Seth Horne, age 13, is playing the role of Boy Scrooge in Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 37th Annual production of A Christmas Carol, proudly sponsored by MillerCoors. A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens’ classic masterpiece, returns to delight and brighten your holiday season with beautiful carols and timeless message of hope, peace, love and the true meaning of the holidays. Directed by Aaron Posner, this production features accomplished actor Christopher Donahue as Ebenezer Scrooge. Bring the whole family and join in a tradition that has been delighting audiences in The Pabst Theater for generations!
Seth has been acting with First Stage Children’s Theater since he was in fourth grade. He is excited to “perform with the Milwaukee Rep and work with professional actors.” Seth also wants to push himself by being a part of this year’s production, saying it “would be a challenge to be in a professional show with The Rep.”
A Christmas Carol runs at The Pabst Theater now through December 24. Tickets for A Christmas Carol are from $15 – $70 prices are subject to change). Single Tickets for all of Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 2012/13 productions are now on sale. Single Tickets can be purchased online at www.MilwaukeeRep.com, through The Rep’s Ticket Office by calling 414-224-9490 or in person at 108 E. Wells Street. Group tickets are also available for purchase by calling Patron Relations Manager Christine Yundem at 414-290-5340.
To learn more about The Rep or its productions, please visit www.MilwaukeeRep.com.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo