Seth Horne, age 13, is playing the role of Boy Scrooge in Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 37th Annual production of A Christmas Carol, proudly sponsored by MillerCoors. A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens’ classic masterpiece, returns to delight and brighten your holiday season with beautiful carols and timeless message of hope, peace, love and the true meaning of the holidays. Directed by Aaron Posner, this production features accomplished actor Christopher Donahue as Ebenezer Scrooge. Bring the whole family and join in a tradition that has been delighting audiences in The Pabst Theater for generations!
Seth has been acting with First Stage Children’s Theater since he was in fourth grade. He is excited to “perform with the Milwaukee Rep and work with professional actors.” Seth also wants to push himself by being a part of this year’s production, saying it “would be a challenge to be in a professional show with The Rep.”
A Christmas Carol runs at The Pabst Theater now through December 24. Tickets for A Christmas Carol are from $15 – $70 prices are subject to change). Single Tickets for all of Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 2012/13 productions are now on sale. Single Tickets can be purchased online at www.MilwaukeeRep.com, through The Rep’s Ticket Office by calling 414-224-9490 or in person at 108 E. Wells Street. Group tickets are also available for purchase by calling Patron Relations Manager Christine Yundem at 414-290-5340.
To learn more about The Rep or its productions, please visit www.MilwaukeeRep.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available