Psychiatrist Kathleen Koth joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Kathleen A. Koth, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral medicine (child and adolescent psychiatry) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She serves as the training director for MCW’s division of child and adolescent psychiatry and sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in general psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry, Dr. Koth’s clinical interests include autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disabilities.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Koth worked as a child and adolescent psychiatrist for Rogers Memorial Hospital. In 2010, she completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore and Sheppard Pratt Hospital in Towson, Md. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief fellow.
After earning her D.O. from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2005, Dr. Koth completed a residency in general psychiatry at the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore and Sheppard Pratt Hospital in Towson, Md. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Loyola College in Baltimore in 1995.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients