Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity UCC
Brookfield, WI (December 11, 2012) Trinity UCC invites you to celebrate the Christmas season with these special celebratory services. The Celebration Singers will be presenting their annual Christmas Concert on Sunday, December 16 during worship at 10:00 a.m. featuring a variety of holiday selections and arrangements.
Christmas Eve services will include a family-oriented service at 4:00 p.m. featuring Trinity adults and children presenting The Christmas Story in a unique way. The late service is scheduled for 10:00 p.m. and will include communion. This candlelight service will include special music with the Christmas message.
Christmas carols and a special guest minister, Rev. Joyce Lawlor will complete the season’s holiday services on December 30. Please consider joining us for any or all of these special services.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use, large print bulletins and a screen-projected service. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease