Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity UCC
Brookfield, WI (December 11, 2012) Trinity UCC invites you to celebrate the Christmas season with these special celebratory services. The Celebration Singers will be presenting their annual Christmas Concert on Sunday, December 16 during worship at 10:00 a.m. featuring a variety of holiday selections and arrangements.
Christmas Eve services will include a family-oriented service at 4:00 p.m. featuring Trinity adults and children presenting The Christmas Story in a unique way. The late service is scheduled for 10:00 p.m. and will include communion. This candlelight service will include special music with the Christmas message.
Christmas carols and a special guest minister, Rev. Joyce Lawlor will complete the season’s holiday services on December 30. Please consider joining us for any or all of these special services.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use, large print bulletins and a screen-projected service. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story