In order to strenthen reading comprehension, Angie Kolanko and Lynn Misirian of Madison Elementary are using a $3,261 grant from the Education foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) to implement a new program. The program creates opportunities for parents to learn about the books being offered in the school library and classrooms which help parents assist their student with reading at home. Classroom books are also available to strenghen the reading of students through differentiation in the classroom.
For more information on the EFW, visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business