In order to strenthen reading comprehension, Angie Kolanko and Lynn Misirian of Madison Elementary are using a $3,261 grant from the Education foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) to implement a new program. The program creates opportunities for parents to learn about the books being offered in the school library and classrooms which help parents assist their student with reading at home. Classroom books are also available to strenghen the reading of students through differentiation in the classroom.
For more information on the EFW, visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night