Since 1964, the Wauwatosa Distinguished Award Council has annually recognized qualified individuals who have made a distinguished contribution to the community life of Wauwatosa. The 2012 Citizen of the Year recognition is planned for April 24, 2013 at Bluemound Country Club.
Nominations are currently being accepted for WAUWATOSA’S 2012 CITIZEN OF THE YEAR. Nominations may be made by any person, group of persons, or organization, but self-nomination will not be accepted. The required nomination forms are available at the City Clerk’s office in City Hall or email Patrick McNally at email@example.com for an electronic copy.
The deadline for nominations to be received by the Wauwatosa City Clerk is January 9, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award