Since 1964, the Wauwatosa Distinguished Award Council has annually recognized qualified individuals who have made a distinguished contribution to the community life of Wauwatosa. The 2012 Citizen of the Year recognition is planned for April 24, 2013 at Bluemound Country Club.
Nominations are currently being accepted for WAUWATOSA’S 2012 CITIZEN OF THE YEAR. Nominations may be made by any person, group of persons, or organization, but self-nomination will not be accepted. The required nomination forms are available at the City Clerk’s office in City Hall or email Patrick McNally at firstname.lastname@example.org for an electronic copy.
The deadline for nominations to be received by the Wauwatosa City Clerk is January 9, 2013.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse