Milwaukee Festival Brass presents: Holiday In Brass II
Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 3 pm.
Location: Schwan Hall at Wisconsin Lutheran College: 8815 W Wisconsin Ave.; Milwaukee, WI
"Holiday in Brass II' by Milwaukee Festival Brass, comprised of 35 brass and percussion players, and will feature 'Festival of Lights', 'Mama Africa' , 'Australian Christmas Music', bass trombonist Stephanie Lippert with Winter Wonderland, and the North American premier of R. Huw Cole's "Three Ancient Customs" which explores Welsh Wintertime traditions.
Bring a new toy to donate for "Toys for Tots"
Silent auction to take place for various gift items!!
for more information: www.mfbrass.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- A new use for older drugs to target the spread of breast cancer
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- YOGA BENEFIT for META HOUSE
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Announces 2015 Sponsors
- FREE Health Screening to Detect a “Silent Killer”
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Makes List of Top Health Systems