Milwaukee Festival Brass presents: Holiday In Brass II
Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 3 pm.
Location: Schwan Hall at Wisconsin Lutheran College: 8815 W Wisconsin Ave.; Milwaukee, WI
"Holiday in Brass II' by Milwaukee Festival Brass, comprised of 35 brass and percussion players, and will feature 'Festival of Lights', 'Mama Africa' , 'Australian Christmas Music', bass trombonist Stephanie Lippert with Winter Wonderland, and the North American premier of R. Huw Cole's "Three Ancient Customs" which explores Welsh Wintertime traditions.
Bring a new toy to donate for "Toys for Tots"
Silent auction to take place for various gift items!!
for more information: www.mfbrass.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series