Hospitalist Hari Paudel joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Hari Raj Paudel, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Paudel specializes in hospital medicine. He worked as a hospitalist at Loretto Hospital in Chicago before joining the MCW faculty. At Loretto Hospital, he also served for over six months as co-director of the division of hospitalist and medical education.
After earning his medical degree from Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital’s Institute of Medicine in Kathmandu, Nepal, in 2002, Dr. Paudel completed a residency in internal medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22