Hospitalist Hari Paudel joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Hari Raj Paudel, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Paudel specializes in hospital medicine. He worked as a hospitalist at Loretto Hospital in Chicago before joining the MCW faculty. At Loretto Hospital, he also served for over six months as co-director of the division of hospitalist and medical education.
After earning his medical degree from Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital’s Institute of Medicine in Kathmandu, Nepal, in 2002, Dr. Paudel completed a residency in internal medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story