Hospitalist Hari Paudel joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Hari Raj Paudel, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Paudel specializes in hospital medicine. He worked as a hospitalist at Loretto Hospital in Chicago before joining the MCW faculty. At Loretto Hospital, he also served for over six months as co-director of the division of hospitalist and medical education.
After earning his medical degree from Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital’s Institute of Medicine in Kathmandu, Nepal, in 2002, Dr. Paudel completed a residency in internal medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary