Hospitalist Hari Paudel joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Hari Raj Paudel, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Paudel specializes in hospital medicine. He worked as a hospitalist at Loretto Hospital in Chicago before joining the MCW faculty. At Loretto Hospital, he also served for over six months as co-director of the division of hospitalist and medical education.
After earning his medical degree from Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital’s Institute of Medicine in Kathmandu, Nepal, in 2002, Dr. Paudel completed a residency in internal medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Announcing Wisconsin Massage Clinic Open House
- BBB's 10 Tips for Safe Online Shopping On Cyber Monday
- IndependenceFirst Milwaukee Heat “Big Cheese Classic” wheelchair basketball tourney
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday