Hospitalist Hari Paudel joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Hari Raj Paudel, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Paudel specializes in hospital medicine. He worked as a hospitalist at Loretto Hospital in Chicago before joining the MCW faculty. At Loretto Hospital, he also served for over six months as co-director of the division of hospitalist and medical education.
After earning his medical degree from Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital’s Institute of Medicine in Kathmandu, Nepal, in 2002, Dr. Paudel completed a residency in internal medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter